Apollo Property Management is proud to manage over 1000 Residential Income Properties for our Investor Clients across the Ottawa-Carleton region. Our investors enjoy a worry-free alternative to self-managing their investment.
Rental Pool Management — It Is For You!
Are you currently an investment property owner or thinking of becoming one? Are you concerned with the time and work involved in managing a rental property? Let us do it for you!
Apollo Property Management currently manages approximately 1000 rental suites across the Ottawa area. We are Ottawa’s leading firm in ‘Rental Pool’ management. We offer competitive rates for both stand – alone management and ‘Rental Pool’ options.
Why is Rental Pooling a great investment choice?
The best strategy to achieve financial success is a persistent investment approach – invest and remain invested. A safe alternative to traditional investment options is Rental Pooling – a choice that helps diversify your investment portfolio and does not test your tolerance for investment risk. Rental Pooling is an investment vehicle for bringing investors together to pool their financial resources and expenses. The higher the number of rental properties, the greater the potential for sharing fixed costs such as insurance, audit services and bank charges.
How does it work?
Investors buy residential properties for the purposes of tenant rentals. All rental properties are managed by Apollo Property Management. All rents are collected and combined into one pool that takes the form of a trust account. All costs are paid out from the account such as utilities, maintenance and on-call service. The remaining balance is shared between the investors in the Pool.
What are the advantages for the investor?
The overall investment advantages are:
- The risk is reduced and shared among investors
- The investment is geared for safe, long-term growth
- The investor is able to achieve consistent cash flow (even when properties experience vacancy from time to time)
- The investment is flexible – investors in the Pool can buy or sell at any time
- The Pool is managed by Apollo – experts in rentals, able to forecast Pool opportunity at the beginning of the year and anticipate economic roadblocks
- The properties are managed by Apollo and therefore alleviating maintenance challenges for the investor
- An annualized statement is produced by Apollo for tax purposes
What can Apollo do to make this a hassle free investment for you?
Below are numerous examples of the services we provide our clients to ensure their investment remains lucrative and properly maintained.
- Regular market analysis to ensure you are receiving the highest rental income for your property.
- Retaining advertising, taking inquiry calls or emails and providing viewings to prospective renters.
- Processing applications based on credit score, income and prior landlord reference.
- Arranging any trades required to have the property in rentable condition.
- Regularly going to tender to ensure we are receiving the best rates possible from all trades.
- Arrange move-in with your tenant(s) including elevator bookings, exchange of keys, and provide all contact information with our organization should any issues arise.
- 24 hour service line provided to your tenant(s).
- Timely response to all service issues to ensure your property remains in excellent condition.
- Handling all administrative inquiries and paperwork.
- Managing of rental payments.
- If necessary, taking legal action thru the Landlord and Tenant Board of Ontario for non-payment of rent or any other issue.
- Issuing annual rental increases at the maximum legislated percentage by the Landlord and Tenant Board of Ontario for that specific year.
- Annual inspections of your investment property to ensure it remains in good condition.
- If applicable, acting on your behalf for all correspondence with the condominium manager or corporation.
Are our clients happy with our service?
We strive to maintain an informative relationship with all our clients. We offer a 24 hour response time (maximum) to any inquiries and have an ongoing commitment to service excellence.
Where do I sign?
For any inquiries regarding rental pooling or stand-alone management options, please contact:
Arlen Russell, Rental Manager
1200 Prince of Wales Drive, Suite D
Ottawa, Ontario K2C 3Y4
Phone: (613) 225-7969 ext. 277
For further information, please
visit our website at www.apollomgt.com
Let us take the liability out of your hands while leaving the profit in!